Schäffer 6680 T
Here you will find information, images and the digitale brochure about this machine
|Name||Schäffer 6680 T|
|Engine Power||75 HP|
|Number of cilinders||4|
|URS Category||Telescopic wheel loader|
- Overall length with standard bucket: 5,780 mm
- Overall width: 1,710 – 2,050 mm
- Max. dumping height: 3,930 mm
- Speed: 0 – 20 kph in 2 gears
switchable under load.
Option: 0 – 35 kph
- Traction hydraulics: hydrostatic-automotive, HTF
- Working hydraulics: delivery rate: from 74 l/min –
operating pressure: 220 bar
SPT or ‘Schäffer Power Transmission’
SPT is standard on the 4670 T, 5670 T, 6680 T and 8620 T and is available as
an option for the 9600 series.
- Higher efficiency, lower fuel consumption and reduced operating costs.
- Extra safety functions including overheating and over rotation protection to make the loader safer
and more reliable
- ’Start up assistant’ to make hill starts easier
Different parameters for different drive characteristics
- Optional potentiometer that works to maintain a constant speed regardless of the motor speed. This
is particularly useful when working with mulchers
or brooms (using pedal control on 9640 T and 9660 T)
- Greater agility and more driving fun!