Schäffer 4670 T
Here you will find information, images and the digitale brochure about this machine
|Name||Schäffer 4670 T|
|Engine Power||66 HP|
|Number of cilinders||4|
|URS Category||Telescopic wheel loader|
- Overall length with standard bucket: 4,930 mm
- Overall width: 1,420 – 1,730 mm
- Max. dumping height: 3,480 mm
- Speed: 0 – 20 kph in 2 gears
switchable under load.
Option: 0 – 28 kph
- Traction hydraulics: hydrostatic-automotive, HTF
- Working hydraulics: delivery rate: from 60 l/min –
operating pressure: 200 bar
SPT – Electronically Regulated Drive offering more comfort
Our new Kubota motor offers the highest possible
torque in its class and is unique in the market of these
loaders due to an electronically regulated drive – SPT
or ‘Schäffer Power Transmission’. The drive is adapted
to the torque of the diesel engine, for a multitude
of advantages: operating costs decrease as the diesel
fuel consumption is reduced. Hill starts are a lot easier
as the start-up assistant helps prevent the wheel loader
The optional potentiometer acts as a cruise control.
The loader keeps a constant speed automatically and
independently from the motor speed – especially convenient
when working with fodder dosing devices,
straw distributors, mulchers or brooms.
Additionally, there are several new safety functions,
for example protection from overheating and motor
over-revving protection, making working with the
loader safer and more reliable. SPT is standard on the
4670 T, 5670 T, 6680 T and 8620 T and is available as
an option for the 9600 series.
- Higher efficiency, lower fuel consumption and reduced operating costs
- Extra safety functions including overheating and over rotation protection to make the loader safer and more reliable
- ’Start up assistant’ to make hill starts easier
- Different parameters for different drive characteristics
- Optional potentiometer that works to maintain a constant speed regardless of the motor speed. This is particularly useful when working with mulchers or brooms (using pedal control on 9640 T and 9660 T)
- Greater agility and more driving fun!